My name is Sutheran Kimf and I am an asshole, according to my fellow Societor Dalton Braxwell, who came in yesterday and impressed me with what he wrote, but not what he said about me. Especially the part about wanting to beat me up like he was some kind of tough guy. We're both writers. Ain't neither one of us going to be good at fighting. And right now, we're not doing well without Franklin Perry's contributions, so giving him the week off was a mistake because we can't do this without him. So whether they like it or not, I am going to send an e-mail to him and ask him to never take a week off again. it's all about limiting him because yes, 80% of our writing being written as the journal writing of a quietly lived man is too much. But 34% if we fail to write a million words is not enough. I think we should strive for 40% and succeed, because without his writing, we're only going to reach 958,111 words, which is an amazing amount that falls short of...
Comments
Post a Comment