Das Hier #49
Once more human technology has disappointed meas I efforted three times to upload this drawing from my cellular only for it to not appear here, even though it showed to be published on said device. What kind of stupid is that humans? That's basic stuff is it not? Needless to say I am not amused but I was able to upload the drawing above through a slightly longer process. So yes, this is me shaking my fist at human technology in general. Yes. I took a day off from the writing and if not for the return of Franklin, we would have recorded a day without words, which is not good for the Collective. As it was, we had one of the worst days of writing that we have had in the decayear. And that will be the last that I speak of yesterday. So far so good though with Nos Glorieux tonight as they have scored first and hold a one score lead on the opposing team with less than five minutes to play in the first. Obviously a single is not enough, just two, three and four have pro...




Comments
Post a Comment